Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bible Exposé Would Love To Serve You Better

Do you want to see the “big picture” of Bible Exposé?

Do you find it time-consuming to sift through our blog archive?

Here’s how you can make the most of Bible Exposé!



http://bibleexpose.weebly.com/

Though the blog archive is at the bottom of the page, we saw that our “bounce rate” or the percentage of single-page visits (i.e. visits in which the person left the site from the entrance page)” here at Bible Exposé is almost at a high 69%. (Source: Google Analytics)

We feel that, being a blog, either you just want to see what’s the new entry (hence you only look at the opening page) or, as the number of entries grows, you find it time-consuming to sift through the archive.


Thus, to help you navigate better and faster in our blog, we came up with this index page to serve as our “big picture”:




In this homepage, you would see our latest posts, featured articles, our mission, our beliefs, our strategies and a convenient list of all the articles about the Iglesia ni Cristo and Ang Dating Daan grouped accordingly with summary descriptions of each article for easy browsing. (Its contents would still be hosted here at http://bibleexpose.blogspot.com/.)

It is our prayer that this new index page would help you maximize your browsing experience here at Bible Exposé!



My Dog Ate Your Letter!

Picture From Entrepelife

Wish I could give that excuse :'-(

Seriously, I was checking my inbox and accidentally erased one of the emails. It was an email from one of you. Sadly, I could not find it even in the trash bin. I'm sorry. My bad. 

If you sent me an email before and you did not receive a reply, maybe its your email that got lost.

May I ask that you send it again to me? Your message is important to me. I apologize for the inconvenience.